duckyxdale's AIDS Ride

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Braking The Cycle - Day .01

Okay so Day .01 is Wednesday last. It's the day I left work at 2pm and schlepped across the street with a huge and heavy bag full of everything I might need for the next 5 days. Seriously my brain hurt the bag was that heavy when I finally huffed and puffed my way up the 4000 flights of stairs within the South Station Bus Terminal because OF COURSE their escalator was broken.

Honestly I was 12 minutes from an aneurysm while on my way to save the world. How much would that have sucked, huh?

I took Greyhound (for $20 folks, hot) to NYC and got to watch The Chronicles of Narnia... Tilda Swinton is one twisted ass woman. Poor Aslan. I got into NYC and my friend Jason met me. We took the train out to Park Slope (Brooklyn) and met his partner Jonathan at a Thai Restaurant named Song (on 5th Ave and 5th). The place was great. Tofu was perfect.

Then we hit their apartment and watched Kayne get the boot on Project Runway before going to bed as I had to be in the Village by 7:30am to catch a bus to Gettysburg.

Nighty Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home