duckyxdale's AIDS Ride

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's Here! I'm Off...


So I can't believe the day is finally here but this afternoon I leave for NYC and tomorrow morning I head to Gettysburg. Come 7am Friday morning my ass is on a 5 inch bike seat for 8 hours a day until I reach Manhattan on Sunday.

I wanted to thank each and every one of you that has contributed and offered support!

I raised over $4,500 now and won't have a final total for a while.

If you are interested in knowing where our "Cheering Stations" are along the route, please click here. I'd love to see you if you are in the area.

Closing Ceremonies will take place Sunday (9/17) around 4 or 4:30pm at The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Center at 208 W. 13th Street in the Village. Actress Lily Taylor ("Joe Lies... Joe lies when he cries...") will be hosting our closing ceremonies and if you're in the area... come on down and watch us ride in.

Thanks again for all your efforts and support. I'll let you know how it goes on the back end (wait, what?)

dan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home