duckyxdale's AIDS Ride

Monday, August 14, 2006

Fundraising Update

Hey folks, I just wanted to let you know that I am dangerously close to passing the goal set of $3,500!

Keep those donations coming in. If anyone from my blog donates and you think I don't know you, please let me know in the comments section. There are a handful of unclaimed donations for the ride and we just want to ensure that if you've donated, it goes to me.

God, 5 weeks away and I have to tell you. I am so not physically ready for this challenge. Sure I've been riding, but not nearly as much as I'd like and I have to say that at this moment I am freaking out a little. I know I've done these rides in the past. Some I've trained really hard for and some none at all (seriously like didn't even get on a bike before the 300 miles)... so what I'm trying to say is that I know it will all work out - trust me! You've not supported me for nothing! I'll come through.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home