duckyxdale's AIDS Ride

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

1 Week...

Well folks, I've been very scarce with my posts but I did want to thank each and every one of you that pops in every couple days. It's been a crazy busy summer. I've trained a good amount but I also have this sinking feeling that I'm sooooo not ready. I don't know if its the 1 week away jitters or if its because seriously I could have trained harder. I was away a good number of weekends, then we had company a good number of weekends. That cut into the training some.

Here's to hoping that the Pennsylvania Amish Country is pretty flat or at least slow rolling hills. I know we start East of the mountains, so that is a huge plus! The last couple rides I've done were in the mountains for the first two days, so this my friend should be much easier then that! *fingers crossed*

Here's a training song I never thought I'd throw out there... it was so good at a spinning class last week though that I had to download it. Plus, reminds me of So You Think You Can Dance!


Justin Timberlake featuring Timbaland - SexyBack - Single - SexyBack
Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home